||The CCP7 software library contains an extensive collection of state-of-the-art
programs useful for modelling stellar atmospheres and interstellar clouds, and for
synthesising the emergent spectra. The following is a simple list of the software items
which will be extended by further Web pages in due course; fuller documentation
is provided elsewhere.
- Cooling by H2, J. Le Bourlot, G. Pineau des
ForÍts and D.R. Flower.
- Cooling by HD, D.R. Flower, J. Le Bourlot, G. Pineau des
ForÍts and E. Roueff.
- Molcol : a program for solving atomic and molecular collision
problems, D.R. Flower, G. Bourhis and J.-M. Launay
- Synthetic Spectra:
- Stellar Atmospheres:
- Standard Models:
- Interstellar Chemistry:
- Atomic and Molecular Data:
- Subroutine Libraries:
- SPEX: A menu-driven SPEctral X
& UV analysis package. Authors: J.S.Kaastra, R.Mewe,
H.Nieuwenhuijzen, F. van der Wolf. Documentation, installation instructions and code can